WELCOME TO PNA
Welcome to PNA
a place of laughter, love, and deep learning.
Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make on your child’s behalf. As a private secular school, PNA provides students with an educational experience far beyond what is available in public schools. Some of our differentiators include:
- Small class sizes and personalized learning plans
- Early childhood access to subject experts
- Immersive, project-based learning designed to foster curiosity
- Protected investment in art and cultural enrichment programming
- Physical wellness and sport programming, including instruction from a former World Cup champion
- Overnight field trips, extended spring break trips, and frequent enrichment opportunities
- Tight-knit parent groups and opportunities for parent engagement
- Alumni and parent networking
- On-site before and after-school programming (begins 7 a.m. and ends 6 p.m.)
Above all, we are dedicated to ensuring that our students receive the attention, care, and challenges needed for them to grow into confident, curious, and kind young adults. While our online admissions center is designed to provide you with all the information you might need, we strongly encourage interested families to visit us!
We host open houses throughout the school year, offer private virtual tours, and ensure that prospective students are immersed in a classroom visit during the application process. Finally, our enrollment office would be delighted to answer your questions. For general admission inquiries, please contact (907) 333-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the inquiry form on our Contact page.
We hope to talk with you soon!